What makes a good provider?
4/29/20, 2:02 PM
Due to the covid-19 pandemic, The Dfe have cancelled the release of the achievement data for all providers in 2021.
With this in mind, as an employer, do you know what else to look for in a provider?
A good provider's first priority is learners and their learning outcomes. Testimonials are a great way to get first hand feedback on a provider's performance.
Here are what our employers say our strengths are:
- Communication with employers
- Adapting to my needs
- Getting new apprentices started
- Initial assessment of apprentices
- Providing the right training at the right time
- Reporting on progress of apprentices
In partnership with: