Let’s work together to improve performance!
Our subject expertise
Our expertise covers a range of office-based professions, including:
- Information & Communications Technologies
- Digital/Multi Channel Marketing
- Data Analysis
- Leadership & Management
- Human Resources (HR)
- Sales & Customer Service
- Business Administration
We help organisations to:
- Upskill employees to improve their performance and productivity
- Retain staff through engagement and professional development
- Recruit and train new talent
We do this by:
- Listening to your challenges and discussing them with you so we truly understand them
- Providing impartial information and advice about options available
- Recommending solutions that fit your organisation’s circumstances and needs and offer the best possible return on your investment
- Delivering high quality training that is engaging, relevant and effective in enhancing performance and productivity
- Delivering almost all our training through individual/one-to-one tutorials and coaching so you know your staff are getting dedicated support specific to their needs
- Listening to your feedback and flexing our delivery to meet your changing needs throughout our time working with you
How we deliver
All our training is delivered online to minimise disruption.
Where we deliver
We deliver commercial training across the UK and funded training across England.
Apprenticeships are a fantastic way to upskill existing staff as well as introducing new talent. They offer incredible value for money being at least 95% funded by government. In some cases they can even be 100% funded - by government or by an Apprenticeship Levy account (see more on the Levy here).
We currently offer 14 apprenticeship standards. For more information on these, please visit the Apprenticeships page.
Want to know more? Please read our Key Information for Employers. Or for informal information and advice, please:
Commercial training can be a fantastic way to maximise the impact training has in improving staff performance. It enables us to deliver training with far greater flexibility as we have complete freedom to deliver in a way that matches your needs as an employer perfectly. This means we can accelerate, stretch or pause delivery as required to fit round business needs.
Our consultants will work with you to develop a full understanding of your needs. This may be through informal discussion or through a more formal Organisational Needs Analysis (ONA) and Training Needs Analyses (TNAs) for potential candidates. Having done so they will recommend one of the following:
Business Manager, Townhill Junior School
"We have been working with Boom Training for a few years now and the opportunities they provide are endless. Our apprentices have evolved on both a personal and professional level whilst working at their jobs. Highly Recommended".
Office Manager, Orange Discotheques & Entertainments
"Boom Training have provided a great service to us for many years."
Director, SEKO Logistics Ltd
"From the start BOOM have been very supportive. We are now almost 1 year in with our lovely young lady who has been a real asset to my company. As well as her daily role within my company, She has regular coursework to undertake and this is always followed up with a visit from the assessor working for BOOM. We're very pleased with the whole concept of
Senior HR Case Manager, ECP/Centology
Boom have exceeded all of our expectations for an apprenticeship provider. They're professional, they care, they are motivational and they support the learners really well. I have no doubts that our learners will progress and complete their programmes well.
HR Advisor, Paris Smith LLP
"The apprenticeship has met our expectations as we have had two bright individuals join the Firm who have been very valuable to the teams and departments they have been placed with.
The apprenticeship scheme has been really valuable to the firm, as we have been able to train the apprentice to become a legal secretary and have since offered a permanent role."
Director, Leapfrog Internet Marketing
"Boom has been very professional. I've worked with a college before but Boom is so much more responsive."
Managing Director, Williams Shippng
“Congratulations on your success, Emma, [the apprentice]. You have given us confidence not just in your own ability, but the value of the apprenticeship scheme itself, and we hope this will lead the way for many more young people to join us in the future.”
In partnership with: