Nervous about returning to work?
6/3/20, 2:13 PM
Are your teams prepared to go back to work?
After having such a long time away from the office, they might be feeling nervous about returning to the workplace.
Here are some tips on how to support them as they return:
- Speak to them regularly in the run up to the return date.
- Arrange a group call to talk about what to expect and answer any questions they may have.
- Support them with creating a plan to return and offer guidance for those feeling nervous.
- Talk to your training provider, they can help you support your apprentices and ensure a smoother transition from home working to being office based again.
- Set out a timetable for the first day back and include a team meeting first thing to welcome everybody back.
In partnership with: