We believe in building careers; helping both candidate and company expand and develop. Apprentices offer many benefits to employers, for example:
- Expand your team – Apprentices are a great way to bring young, new talent into your organisation
- Increase efficiency – 81% of employers report an increase in productivity as a result of taking on an apprentice
- Increased loyalty – Apprentices are very committed to repaying the support and guidance offered by the employer
Research has shown that almost 80% of employers would recommend the apprenticeship scheme to others. Read more about the business benefits of employing an Apprentice.
How it works
Getting started with Apprenticeships couldn’t be easier. Our service includes:
- Helping you decide if the scheme is right for your business.
- A completely free recruitment service
- A full year of training delivered almost entirely in the workplace by a qualified and committed tutor
- Regular updates with the apprentices line manager to ensure you are happy with our service
Find out more about how to get started.
Why choose Boom?
We pride ourselves on providing high quality Apprenticeship training and support to both candidates and the employer.
- Regular contact – Our tutors will visit your apprentice every 2 weeks to ensure your candidate is progressing and that they are continually making a valuable contribution to your business.
- Locally based – We aim to promote local business and are proud to get a high percentage of our business through referrals.
- Staff training – all of our qualifications can be delivered to your existing staff providing they are eligible for funding; we believe in ensuring all members of staff are able to progress and develop their careers.
See more reasons to choose Boom Training as your Apprenticeship partner.