We believe in building careers; helping both candidate and company expand and develop. Apprentices offer many benefits to employers, for example:
- Expand your team – Apprentices are a great way to bring young, new talent into your organisation
- Increase efficiency – 81% of employers report an increase in productivity as a result of taking on an apprentice
- Increased loyalty – Apprentices are very committed to repaying the support and guidance offered by the employer
Research has shown that almost 80% of employers would recommend the apprenticeship scheme to others. Read more about the business benefits of employing an Apprentice.
How it works
Getting started with Apprenticeships couldn’t be easier. Our service includes:
- Helping you decide if the scheme is right for your business.
- A completely free recruitment service
- A full year of training delivered almost entirely in the workplace by a qualified and committed tutor
- Regular updates with the apprentices line manager to ensure you are happy with our service
Why choose Boom?
We pride ourselves on providing high quality Apprenticeship training and support to both candidates and the employer.
- Regular contact – Our tutors will visit your apprentice every 2 weeks to ensure your candidate is progressing and that they are continually making a valuable contribution to your business.
- Locally based – We aim to promote local business and are proud to get a high percentage of our business through referrals.
- Staff training – all of our qualifications can be delivered to your existing staff providing they are eligible for funding; we believe in ensuring all members of staff are able to progress and develop their careers.
Boom Training offers a range of off-the-shelf and bespoke training solutions for existing staff members.
Our highly experienced learning and development consultants are able to design a bespoke programme for your business. Courses typically last from half a day to three days depending on your needs.
Areas we are able to support include:
- Leadership and Management
- Communication Skills
- Personal Effectiveness (e.g. time management )
- Customer Service
- Office Administration
Alternatively, we can provide an in depth 6-12 month training programme for existing staff leading to nationally recognised qualifications. These programmes are heavily subsidised by the government (up to £3000) which means our fees are dramatically reduced.
Where an employer enrols three or more staff on a qualification, we may even be able to waive the fees completely!